September 2, 2010

Small Update

Hey everyone!

While searching for more ways to get publicity, I saw that a lot of people use Formspring. So now you can ask me any question you want on my Formspring page that is located on the right side of my blog.

Another update is that I now have 65 fans! Yay! I just need another.. 935? @.@ I'm working on my new cover right now (I'm just having trouble finding the correct lyrics and memorizing them at the moment). I really hope to get it up by next week.

If you have any ideas on how I can get more publicity and more fans, leave it in the comment section.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Bridget,

    This is Joey from the summer Japanese language class we both took. If you haven't done this already, I reckon you may be able to get some publicity by contacting the Concordia Otaku Club. Here's a lnk to their website: http://otaku.concordia.ca/
    Best of luck in your competition!

    -Joey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...