September 9, 2010

Downs and Ups: My Week So Far

So I've been quite busy this week with killer hours at work. I was scheduled 3 days this week between 7-8 hours per shift. Unfortunately, my shift was scheduled tomorrow, which is also the same day as the Jpop/Kpop party held by Jump Start Club and was also suppose to be the place to gather more fans. Because I can't attend (and I really can't because my shift ends at 11pm @.@), I'll just have to work harder and try to get more videos out.

My 3rd video will be recorded soon. Sorry for the delay if you've been following and keeping up with me. >.< Remember, you can always send me suggestions and leave them in the comments section or post it in the discussion section of my fanpage.

On the upside, I got to see a few more people from my summer Japanese class. I met one of my classmates who is trying to get me fans for JSI (thank you so much :D). I also met my Japanese teacher and I felt so.. so.. lost for words because I haven't been practicing my Japanese, so I wasn't able to respond to her back in Japanese. >.< It just gives me more reason to review a bit, so that I don't lose what I learned forever. Gambarimasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...