September 3, 2010

Friday: The Day Before the Weekend

Yay, it's Friday!!! :D

So I decided to go eat at Sakura, a Japanese restaurant in Montreal, today. I went there twice during my 10 week Japanese summer class. I tried to use Japanese at much as possible, but sometimes I was just lost for words (but I was still able to successfully order my food in Japanese). :3 Salad was yummy as always (I love that salad dressing, must have it). Miso soup was nice and warm. I decided to go with the Shogun Deluxe this time, since I had already tried the Samurai and Sakura. (Yes, I order food that has cool names XD.) Ended the meal with green tea ice cream and some rice tea. Yum! <3 What was peculiar this time around was that my soya sauce was in a container that was teapot shaped. The entire time I thought it was tea until I opened it up. ^_^" I'm definitely going to ask to work at that restaurant during the summer (please hire me!!).

On the subject of thinking ahead, I decided to email some professors if I can work in their lab and guess what they said? I'm asking way too early. @.@ Are you serious? They must think I'm super crazy. >.< I'll ask back in January, but I thought lab spots get taken quickly, which is why I asked early in the semester. Oh well. ^_^"

So I have just hit 70+ fans. I will be taking my nicely dressed classmate/friend Joey's advice and do some spamming at local anime clubs. I've only done 1 anime song, so I'm not sure how much support I'll get, but I'll give it a try!

If you have any suggestions for songs I should do, please be a fan at my fanpage and post it in the appropriate discussion. If you don't have Facebook, then feel free to post your suggestions in the comments section below.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...