January 16, 2011

Anime Song Cover Time~

Hello~

School has already started and my audition for JSI is in less than a week. So I decided to do anime song covers for 2 reasons:
1) It's faster to get one done versus my singing and dancing videos
2) There are a lot of songs that I like and would have loved to do for my audition. Since I've already chosen my audition song, I might as well cover the others for your enjoyment and for my satisfaction that I have not left these behind.

The first one is "Scarlet" from the anime, Ayashi no Ceres. I have not read the manga, so if you have and think that it's worth a read, leave a comment.



I hope you enjoy listening to it. :D

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely recommend to read the manga... The story of Ayashi in manga is way better than the anime though the anime is good too. :)

    i love your voice... nice cover :)

    Lzl,
    www.favoriteanimemangalist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...