January 13, 2011

Vocaloid~

I'm finally back with a new video! Yay! :D

So this time I sang Fake or Fate by Megurine Luka. I thought the song was cool and mysterious, which is pretty much what I think of Luka. However, I don't think my vocal range suits Luka though, since her voice is a lot lower (although the original of this song was definitely not like that). I'll probably try a Hatsune Miku song in the future. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.



As you can see from the video, I asked a friend to draw the illustration. I really like the look of it. It's much lighter and airy versus the original PV, but you still have that dirty dusty effect. I requested that Luka be crying because the PV made no sense when she was smiling and her dress is ripped everywhere. @.@ So please check out Duofan's deviantart and Youtube channel (links are in the description box of my Youtube video).

Jump Start Idol Update!



I currently have 177 supporters. Woot! However, there are at least 10 people who have less than 50 friends and I will probably have to axe them if they don't get 50 by the time the competition is over. It really sucks that I have to remove supporters only because they don't have a lot of friends on Facebook. @.@ I know it's to stop people from making fake accounts, but I don't have the time nor the interest to make 50 fake accounts. I don't want 50 fake me's supporting me. I would rather have 50 real people supporting me.

Also, there are 12 other contestants. I feel really stressed because the numbers are all so close together. I know I won't win by a landslide, but I'm just overall worried that I won't make it in. I'm not going to give up though, so please keep supporting me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...