March 3, 2011

~Rinbu Revolution~

Hi hi~

After a good month, I have finally posted a new video! Yay!



I had lots of fun with this one. I loved singing all funky (not sure how to describe it any other way ^_^") with the music. I had some difficulty at some points where the rhythm was really fast or had slow accentuations, so I had to redo those parts a couple of times. Just because I've listened to this song 100s of times, doesn't mean my mouth knew how to sing it perfectly. @.@



I wanted to post more videos much earlier, but school has kept me busy and I've been practicing for my audition for Jump Start Idol.

I haven't posted it up here yet, but my audition song is Akihabalove by Perfume. It's one of the few songs that Perfume has done where their voices are not electronically altered. Of course, this means that this was released during their indies/pre-debut era. I did like their sound in this era, but like it was mentioned somewhere on the internet, Perfume would not have been as famous as they are now had they kept their old sound and I completely agree.

JSI update:
I'm struggling to get more likes on my fanpage. I've posted on over 20 Facebook pages and have only gotten 3 likes, which gives me a grand total of 219. I could get 5 more if people actually went to my fanpage and pressed the like button, rather than just liking my comment about it. >.<

I'm in 3rd place in the rankings, being beaten by the top 2 who have over 400 likes each. I think it's going to be a tight race when they add up the points from the audition next week. When I mean tight race, I mean tight race for everyone who does not have 400+ likes to their name. @.@

I'm not going to give up though, so please keep supporting me! :D

2 comments:

  1. You're the best Bridget, as a singer but also as a person. I'll support you forever.

    From your biggest fan <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bridget~
    Honestly, I think you should've win with the others, I'm a bit upset you didn't ;_; I hope you'll still continue posting videos of your performances, I also want to see you on stage >3<
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...