August 31, 2010

Busy Busy Busy: The Day Before School Starts

So school starts tomorrow and I'm totally not prepared to go back. >.< But tomorrow will eventually come, which means that I have to wake up early in the morning and get myself to class.

Other than worrying about school, I got a new job recently and I have to work today. T_T It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't during the SYTYCD Canada results show. Oh well, I guess I'll have to look up the results tomorrow.

I'm also worrying about my upcoming piano exam in January, but I know that I'll do ok as long as I can fit some practice time into my schedule. @.@

In other news, I do have a Twitter account. I won't make any updates on it, but you can check some of the stuff I like and favorite on Youtube. Maybe you'll like it too.

I'm also slowly getting to 1000 likes on my fanpage. I have 59 likes at the moment. I'm hoping that my next video will help me out too. What is the next song I'm doing? I'll keep it a surprise until I get it on Youtube. It should be up by next week, so look forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, wow! I didn't know you could play piano!!! Post a vid!! :D :D Other than that, keep it up! And also, good luck!! I'm also starting school tomorrow XD~!

    btw, it's your lovely team-mate from awesome BuriKuri, haha XD!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...