August 30, 2010

Jump Start Idol

Hey everyone!

Some of you may know that I'm striving to become a Jump Start Idol in my hometown of Montreal. I need 1000 likes on my fanpage to be officially a JSI. To explain my situation, I will answer a few FAQ below.

Q: What is Jump Start Idol?
A: Jump Start Idol is a competition created by Jump Start Club. Their goal is to produce their own Jpop group in Montreal.

Q: What happens when you become a JSI?
A: If I'm a JSI, I will be singing and dancing to original songs in Japanese. I'll first get to perform in Japanese festivals in Montreal, and hopefully spread to gigs in Japan.

Q: Why do you want to be a JSI so much?
A: It's been my dream since I was young to be an idol in Japan. The opportunity came and I didn't want to miss my chance.

Q: Why should I vote for you?
A: Simply, you'd make my dream come true. To prove myself, check out my fanpage and Youtube page.

Q: I like what you're doing. How can I help?
A: You need to go to my Facebook fanpage and press the "like" button.

Q: I'm still not convinced..
A: That's fine. What songs do you think I should do to win your vote? I'm open to all suggestions and critiques. You can post your suggestions in the comments section below.

Q: Good luck!
A: Thanks. I'll definitely work hard.
---------
If you have any more questions you want answered, post them in the comments section. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...