September 16, 2011

What's up this Week?

Hi hi!

So it's my first full week of school. Five days is just too long. >.< I'm also starting to suffer from my usual "dozing off in class" syndrome after the 3rd week of school. I also start to get really hungry early in day, despite eating breakfast. I end up going through all my snacks, but my stomach continues to grumble. ^_^" It's embarrassing to try and hold your stomach to stop people from hearing it, but it usually doesn't help the situation. >.>

I also haven't had the time to practice any new songs and record them lately. @.@ I have a huge list just staring at me, but I just don't have the time and I'm slightly demotivated for the ones I've already started. I just need to get my morale up to get through these dances. Gambarimasu!

Here are my outfits for this week:
Outfit #1
I really like the different purples in this outfit. 

Outfit #2

My first dress(y) outfit. The dress only goes halfway down my thighs.  Good thing I'm wearing leggings underneath. ^_^"
Outfit #3
I really like this top with the ruffles on the shoulders, but I feel this whole look is a bit too fancy for school.  >.< The bottom part is a black skirt.
Outfit #4
This definitely looks a lot more appropriate for school. I'm wearing a dark-green camisole underneath, but it looks like really short shorts in this pic though. ^_^"

Now that I'm getting the hang of putting clothes together, I think I should start trying out different hairstyles and maybe start wearing earrings. What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...