September 9, 2011

Fashionable?

Hello~

So school has started again. I'm not worried yet about studying for my classes, but more about what will I be wearing everyday. @.@

True, it's been several years since I've had to wear a uniform, but my options were limited then so it was simple to get dressed in the mornings. After high school, I always had the same formula when it came to what to wear everyday: shirt, jeans, hoodie, socks and running shoes (yes, running shoes). Very rarely did I accessorize with necklaces or earrings, but I always had a watch on me (although not particularly appealing, but it was in my favourite colour).

Since I'm in my last year of being an undergrad, I might as well make an effort to take the time to dress nicely for school. It did help that I finally did some intense clothes shopping after like... 4 years. ^_^" I did get new shirts every once in awhile, but from Costco and Old Navy primarily. >.>

Here are the outfits that I wore for school using clothes I bought recently:
I also bought "real shoes" (as one of my friends would say), so no chunky running shoes for me (I miss the comfort though >.<).


Outfit #1: First time wearing a loose top with a camisole underneath. Also wearing a bracelet and a necklace. Oh my!
Outfit #2: First time wearing a sweater like this; it's suppose to fall off the shoulders (oh sexy), but I was too shy to go there. ^_^" Wearing a different camisole and necklace than the one above. I'm also wearing a skirt. Le gasp!











Outfit #3: Wearing a v-neck sweater with a black camisole underneath. I also tied up my hair (it's getting long). This one looks the most sophisticated and is shapely. I like this look a lot.
Outfit #4: This top is really flowy. Looks like an over-sized version Outfit #1's top, but without the dip.
So what do you think?
Am I going in the right direction? :D
Or have I made a horrible mistake? >.<

Leave a comment and I hope to post more pictures of what I'm wearing for school in the hopes to find a look that's right for me.

1 comment:

  1. I think u look great just the way u are. all the outfits look good but if i had pick my favorite i'd say i liked between #2 and #3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...