August 22, 2011

Otakuthon 2011

O~ ha~ (10 points if you got this reference)

It's been over a month, since my last anything on my blog. >.<

Otakuthon happened 2 weekends ago and it was a crazy 3 days. I performed "Sousei no Aquarion" at Opening Ceremonies as part of the duo BuriKuri. It was a lot of fun and I heard that Halko Momoi and her manager were really into the performance. *excited blush*

On Saturday, my wonderful trio, Urichu, performed an awesome rendition of Cutie Honey at J-Music in Motion. Earlier that day, they gave me a thank-you card and I was immediately in tears. They are 3 amazing girls and they are definitely going to bring the big bang, just you wait and see. I can't wait to work with them for next year's show.



On Sunday, I was able to squeeze in an hour to go shop at the Dealer's area. I didn't have much shopping mojo because I was so worried about my leaving my post. @.@ But it all came back to me as soon as I bought some jewelry. Accessories and artwork get me all the time and 90% of my purchases are comprised of just that when I go to conventions. ^_^"

Also, I was able to go see Halko Momoi's concert on Sunday with my sister. At first, we sat a few rows from the front and we thought we had a pretty nice view. But when the concert started, we realized that we were sitting behind wotas. >.< They were standing and blocking our view. I appreciate their enthusiasm (due to years of watching H!P concerts), but my sister was awfully upset. We were able to get seats next to a friend of ours in another section. He gave us some glowsticks and let's just say the 3 of us were hardly coordinated versus the group of wotas. But it was a lot of fun nonetheless.

I can't wait for Otakuthon 2012, and I hope to see you there! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...