July 2, 2011

JUICY HE@RT~

Hello hello~

It's been way too long since my last cover. @.@ I've been busy with work, coaching, and Otakuthon stuff in general. Also, I have a really bad habit of jumping from song to song and I now have a super long list of songs to cover. ^_^"

My cover of JUICY HE@RT by Buono! Enjoy! :)

# of takes it took: 9



When I first saw the PV of this song, I didn't think much of it. It felt like "quiet rock", since the three of them sang the entire song together. I thought the song was just okay.

When I stumbled upon the live version of this song, I was like "why do I not know this awesome song?!" The only reason why I didn't realize I had already heard it before was because the lines were split and there was dancing. It was a pleasant surprise. :3

On a completely different topic (kind of), my 1st anniversary of doing covers on Youtube is coming up! What kind of video do you think I should do to commemorate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...