November 6, 2010

Surprise Video!

Hello again! :)

I just uploaded a new video, but I'm really embarrassed about it. *face is all red*

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHXquqa7wzE

So, I'm playing the ocarina this time and doing some talking. I'm not extremely good with wind instruments (I was barely able to play the clarinet in high school, and it was the only instrument I was allowed to play, since I did much worse with the flute, trombone and trumpet @.@). I'm also kind of shy when I talk, so listening to myself talk is super embarrassing. *hides underneath a blanket* I hope you'll find the video entertaining at least. >.<

I'm trying all sorts of videos to get more people to press the "like" button on my fanpage. If you have any suggestions, please put them in the comments section below.

Thanks to everyone who has given me support so far, and I'll keep trying my best towards reaching 1000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...