November 9, 2010

Only Dancing This Time Around

A new blog post means... that I have posted a new video again!

My video is purely dancing this time. I really want to try all sorts of videos to attract more people. The video is pretty short, but if there are people that like it, then I'll definitely keep doing dancing-only videos.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT-_iSrJoao

If you're wondering, yes the choreography is almost exactly identical to the real dance that Britney does in her music video (I say "almost" because the MV doesn't show the entire dance). I learned it off a tutorial on Youtube.

Jump Start Idol Update: I'm at 113 "likes" so far, and I need 887 more.

I know I have not exhausted all the possible videos I could do, but I'm definitely running out of time (just about 2 months left). I'm going to keep trying all sorts of videos this month, and then I'll pursue videos that seem more likely to be a hit. Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...