May 20, 2011

Make a night flight~

Hey hey~

I've finally recorded myself doing a Perfume song. Yay! It's about time. ^_^" This is not the first Perfume dance I've done, but it's the only one I've recorded myself.
I did "Love the World" for Otakuthon Idol 2009 with the dance and everything. However that year, the mic was not wireless, so it was extremely difficult to perform it and hence I didn't make it in.
I learned "Dream Fighter" in reverse in order to coach Urichu the dance. Maybe I'll get around to recording myself doing those 2 songs in the future.

For this dance, I've recorded myself doing it over 30 times. Last weekend, I did it 20 times, but when I looked at all the footage, I seemed to be off and nothing looked good. So I then spent all of this week refining and adding in as much detail as possible. It's not Perfume-perfect, but I think I did a really good job on it. ;D Enjoy.



***There is an alternate outfit version that I did. It was initially my outfit of choice, but then I thought about trying on a different outfit to see which one would be better and the second one (which you see in the video) was obviously better. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...